Fardis Laboratory History
Fardis Center (Specialized Complex) was established in 1374 by several faculty members from Tehran and Iran Medical Sciences Universities. Initial sections began to grow rapidly, despite the limitations of the establishment, so that during the first year the space of 250 meters of the laboratory did not have the necessary capacity.
In 1997, the first laboratory development project was implemented with the increase of the independent immunology department
Then, in the years 1378 and 1379, sections of hormones, electrophoresis and specific biochemistry were launched. . .